All applications must be received by the Scholarship Committee by April 7. All funds (self-pay or from other sources) must be received by May 7th deadline.
Click Here to Apply
Your first step is a recommendation by your local group or if there is no active group, an AVP facilitator with whom you work. This increases transparency and assures your local group is aware of your interest in attending and can support you in your eagerness to go.
Reference letters should contain:
- Involvement of this individual in AVP
- Leadership roles in your local AVP work
- How your attendance at the Gathering will benefit your Local Chapter
- Ways in which the local group will support her/his participation in the gathering
The committee bases its decisions on your involvement with AVP including:
- Formerly incarcerated facilitator
- Current Facilitator
- AVP/USA commitee member
- Conference presenter
- Conference worker
- First-time attendee